We can talk about the bonuses at Super Cat casino for hours on end and there will always be something more we can add. To start with, let’s say a few words about the no deposit bonus mentioned above.
Strange as it may seem, we did not receive the 150 no deposit free spins on sign- up, and we had to contact customer support to ask what’s wrong. Here’s the answer: “It happened because one of the main conditions upon unique registration has not been complied. To get the no-deposit bonus for registration you need to follow a unique promotional link, register from a unique IP-address (first-time registration), must not use VPN and Proxy services, as well as being in a country where gambling is not prohibited.”
If we are based in a country where gambling is prohibited, then why were we allowed to open an account in the first place? More so, why does the casino accept players from Russia where online gambling is prohibited?
Anyway, to compensate us for the disappointment the customer support agent offered two alternatives.
It turned out that a player can claim a no deposit bonus for downloading the casino’s mobile app. Here are the steps:
- Find the mobile app on the website (you can drop a comment below and attach screenshot, as we could not find such an app)
- Make one successful deposit
- Download the app
- Verify your phone number and email
The other option the customer support agent offered was 30 free spins on Four Lucky Diamonds for connecting the Telegram bot.
These were the bonuses we founded in the bonus section upon opening an account:
- 50 free spins in Four Lucky Diamonds for deposits of €30 or more
- 30 free spins in Book of Dead for bonuses of €10 or more
- 100% second deposit bonus for deposits of at least €25
- 50% bonus for deposits of €50 or more
- 70 free spins in Lucky Dama Muerta for deposits of €100 or more
- 30 free spins in Booming Fruits 81x for deposits of €30 or more
- 50 free spins in Avalon: The Lost Kingdom for deposits of €50 or more
We activated the Avalon: The Lost Kingdom bonus and it turned out that the minimum deposit is €100, not €50. The tier attached to the bonuses, is utterly irritating and probably intended to make you hurry and claim them.
If you decide to claim a bonus, be aware of the following:
- All above-mentioned bonuses have a 40x wagering requirement attached
- You have 7 days to clear the bonus wagering
- The bonus is removed if you balance reaches €0.2
- The max bet when using bonus money is €2
None of these terms is player-friendly. First of all, the bonus validity is too short. In comparison, most casinos set a 14-day or even 30 day period for fulfilling the bonus wagering. The bonus removal when the balance drops below a certain amount is a common rotten trick casinos use. Third, the standard max bet when using bonus funds is €5, not €2. All things considered, we advise you to be careful when making deposits and claiming bonuses at Super Cat casino.