What Kind of Free Spin Bonuses Can I Claim?
Currently, casinos have the following free spins offers – no deposit free spins, first deposit bonus free spins, and no wagering free spins.
The no deposit free spins are usually granted to new players in exchange for their registration. Once players confirm their accounts via mobile phone or email, the free spins are instantly credited.
The first deposit bonus free spins are given upon your first deposit. In some cases, they are usually a part of a match deposit bonus offer.
The no wager free spins are granted when you make your first deposit. The larger your deposit is, the more free spins you get. bgo and its sister sites Vegas Luck and Power Spins, grant up to 50 no wager free spins upon your first deposit. The best of all is that there is no max cash out limit. You can withdraw the entire amount you win and you don’t need to clear any wagering requirements. It sounds like a bargain, and we hope that more casinos will offer this kind of bonus to slots fans in future.
Free spins bonus for existing players – If you already play at a certain casino, you may find out that you have personalised free spins offer in your account. The email and SMS notifications are a bit irritating, but if you enable them, you will never miss a promo offer, even if you do not log into your account every day.
Free Spins on New Games – On average, game suppliers roll out two new slots per month and the new titles are added to casinos’ library. To engage players, casinos grant free spins on new titles.
Other things to consider
- Free spins should not be mistaken for free slots – The term free slots relates to slots, available in demo mode. When you want to try a slot in practice mode, you are given an imaginary £10,000 bankroll to get the reels spinning, trigger bonuses, free spin rounds, and decide if it is worth it to switch to a real money mode.
- Free spins are not granted at once – If you claim a bonus offer consisting of 50 or 100 free spins, chances of having them credited to your account at once are pretty slim. Instead, you will receive them in batches over several consecutive days. You usually have 24 hours to use the free spins for the day or else, they will be removed from your account
- Free spins bonuses may be country-specific – For one reason or another, players from certain jurisdictions are restricted from claiming a welcome bonus. If you cannot find your country in the list of restricted/ eligible jurisdictions, you’d better consult with the customer care agents.
- Payment method limitations – If you make a deposit via Skrill or Neteller, you may not receive the free spins bonus even though you live in an eligible jurisdiction
- Max cash out – Casinos may set limits to the max amount players can withdraw from the free spins bonus. If the limit is £200, and your winnings go beyond that amount, the remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Max bet per spin – No matter if you claim a no wager free spins bonus, a no deposit free spins bonus, or a welcome bundle containing free spins, the max bet will be predetermined. The max bet of the free spins is around £5, but there are some casinos that set 0.10p per spin, which is … just bad. If you cannot find another generous promotion to compensate for the hilarious 0.10 max bet, this casino is probably not worth the effort.
- Excluded games – If you claim a free spins bonus that has wagering requirements attached, you have to pay attention to the games that have less than 100% contribution to meeting the wagering requirements. Slots (except for those featuring really high RTP) usually have a 100% contribution. Table games, and the live casino games, however, rarely have a contribution percentage of more than 25%. As for the high RTP games, they are usually completely excluded from the list and have a 0% contribution.
- Free spins bonus for selected games only – You cannot use your free spins on slots of your choice. The eligible titles will be explicitly listed in casino’s terms and conditions.
The free spins are a fantastic bonus for slots fans, but if you are into table games, you must be looking for a more attractive offer to claim. Check our best welcome bonuses guide and you will surely find a lucrative deal.