True Grit Redemption

Excellent 9.2 / 10

Share on facebook Share on Twitter

True Grit Redemption Free Demo Play

The developer Nolimit City presents us with this slot game called True Grint Redemption. At first glance, the game unveils a cold and dark setting while incorporating features that are worth a look.

wildcoins casino review
Play at WildCoins Casino and get Up to 3.50 BTC + 400 Free Spins
Play for real

The Best Online Casinos & Bonuses to Play True Grit Redemption for Real Money

Welcome bonus

Up to 3.50 BTC + 400 Free Spins

Highlights

  • Crypto-only casino
  • BTC Bonus
  • New brand
WildCoins Casino Review

18+ | New Players Only | T&C Apply

 United States online casinos

Players from United States accepted

PLAY NOW

18+ | New Players Only | T&C Apply

True Grit Redemption - Slot Review

True Grit Redemption Slot to Play

Layout

The slot machine is accessible from $0.20 with the possibility to bet up to $100 per spin. The volatility is extreme and the RTP amounts to 96.11%. The structure consists of 6 reels with the top reel featuring only character or wild symbols. Overall, the player accesses 240 default ways to win that are triggered when the slots are unlocked. On the paytable, the list includes various symbols represented by 10-A Royals with a lower value. There are also five characters that award medium payouts. Besides these symbols, the Grit Girl icon proves to be the most interesting and most lucrative. In addition, its winnings are multiplied with the help of the sticky multiplier located at the bottom right of the screen.

Features

Cascading Wins

In order to create winning combinations, matching symbols must be collected on adjacent reels, regardless of their position. Subsequently, the sequence produces a cascading feature that removes symbols in order to fill the empty spaces with new symbols.

xWild

First of all, players will discover the xWild transformation that activates the moment the symbols on the top reel match one of the symbols placed underneath, always on the same reel.

xNudge Wild

Then there is the xNudge Wild feature that appears on the bottom reel and changes position to show itself completely. As it moves, it increases its multiplier by +1. When the xNudge doesn’t get involved in a gain, it turns to the next stunt accompanied by an enhanced multiplier. Throughout this sequence, several active wild multipliers perform the addition of their respective values.

xWays

As for the xWays, they position themselves anywhere except for the top reel. As for the infectious xWays, they land only on the lower reel slots. Generally, they reveal two symbols giving the others the same size. In the process, xWays become 2-3 instances of a standard symbol and maximize the odds of winning.

Reel Split

Speaking of splitting the reel, the formula is applied thanks to the Reel Split symbol that only appears on the bottom reel. At that moment, it doubles all the symbols installed on the main reel. Afterwards, it retreats from the screen, leaving the symbols on the lower reel to fill the void. In any case, the reels have the possibility to split twice at the most.

Free Spins

Players can enjoy free spins when 1, 2, 3 or 4 Scatter symbols appear. They unlock 4, 7, 9 or 10 locked positions on the main reels. In addition, 3 more Scatters provide 8 Torture Spins and an extra spin. Obtaining a 4th Scatter allows you to upgrade the spin to Dead Spins adding additional spins. By lining up 4 Scatters, the player gets 10 Dead Spins. At the same time, the sticky wild multiplier is unlocked and increases its value by +1 with each stunt.

Bonus Buy

Finally, the Nolimit Bonus menu contains three options by choosing the amount of 69x the bet with the Torture Spins feature, 669x the bet on the Dead Spins side or 189x the bet with 80% chance of accessing the Torture Spins feature and 20% of Dead Spins.

Overall

In the end, Nolimit City’s True Grit Redemption slot incorporates a variety of features that lead to impressive rewards. Indeed, the maximum win exposes a jackpot to the tune of 20,220 times the bet.

Software Nolimit City
Slot Types Video Slots
Reels 6
Paylines 240
Slot Game Features Bonus Buy, Cascading Symbols, Free Spins, Multipliers, Nudge feature, Scatters, Wild Symbol
Min. Bet 0.20
Max. Bet 100
Slot Themes Wild West
Slot RTP 96.1%
devices
True Grit Redemption Slot by Nolimit City

Game Winnings and Payouts

True Grit Redemption Winning Symbol

x4 = 500

x3 = 25

True Grit Redemption Magician Symbol

x6 = 1.75

x5 = 1.25

x4 = 0.75

x3 = 0.50

True Grit Redemption Lady Symbol

x6 = 1.35

x5 = 1.00

x4 = 0.65

x3 = 0.45

True Grit Redemption Cowboy Symbol

x6 = 1.10

x5 = 0.85

x4 = 0.55

x3 = 0.40

True Grit Redemption Gunman Symbol

x6 = 0.95

x5 = 0.70

x4 = 0.50

x3 = 0.35

True Grit Redemption Eye patch Symbol

x6 = 0.85

x5 = 0.60

x4 = 0.40

x3 = 0.30

True Grit Redemption Ace Symbol

x6 = 0.75

x5 = 0.55

x4 = 0.35

x3 = 0.25

True Grit Redemption King Symbol

x6 = 0.60

x5 = 0.45

x4 = 0.30

x3 = 0.20

True Grit Redemption Queen Symbol

x6 = 0.45

x5 = 0.30

x4 = 0.20

x3 = 0.15

True Grit Redemption Jack Symbol

x6 = 0.30

x5 = 0.25

x4 = 0.15

x3 = 0.10

True Grit Redemption TenSymbol

x6 = 0.20

x5 = 0.15

x4 = 0.10

x3 = 0.05

Screenshots

About the author

Kate Ko

Kate Ko / Games editor

Kate joined CorrectCasinos' game team in the late 2021. She's here to find and review all new and upcoming slots titles, so you can just enjoy their free play.

Similar slots

Most popular