The Wild Worlds has the so-called Avalanche feature. If you land at least three identical gemstones, they form a winning combination. Then they disappear and they are replaced by new ones meaning yet another chance to form a winning combo. The Avalanche feature ends when you have a losing spin.
The slot is playable across desktop and mobile devices and it accepts bets between 0.2 and £400.
The black symbol with a crown is the best paying standard symbol. It pays 100x your stake if you land five of them across a payline. The wild symbol has the same payout. The scatter is represented by an “S”. You need to land at least three scatters to activate the free spins.
Wild Worlds NetEnt Video
The Destroy feature is randomly triggered during the base game but only after a losing spin. One of the three heroes is selected and only symbols in a matching colour remain on the reels. Then, new symbols will drop on the reels and you get a chance to hit a winning combination.
Hero Wilds Feature
If you hit a winning combination comprised of hero symbols, all the other symbols on the reels will be transformed into wilds.
Land 3 scatters in one spin to activate the Free Spins feature and get 8 free spins. The bonus feature is comprised of three levels. You level up when you defeat the boss of the current world. The three worlds are:
- Dark forest – wilds are placed on the reels at random when the weak spot of a monster is destroyed
- Ice world – 2 heavy wild symbols appear on the reels when the weak spot of a monster is destroyed
- Fire lands – 2 to 4 wilds appear on the reels when the weak spot of a monster is destroyed
There are two kinds of monsters you need to defeat
- Captains – when you defeat a captain, the wild feature is triggered
- The Boss – you need to defeat all captains to get to the boss. If you defeat the boss you level up and have new monsters to fight and 8 free spins to use
Every winning combination containing Hero symbols deals damage to the monsters and charges the Hero meter, found below each super agent. When the Hero meter is filled, the superhero deals damage to the monster.
The Wild Worlds is a departure from the standard video slots featuring a wild, scatter and free spins. It is expected to be a high volatility title, so if you dare to try it, you will definitely be absorbed in the intricate theme and game twists.
*The Wild Worlds by NetEnt will be playable from April 9, 2019. We will update the information in this review if necessary, once the slot goes live.