Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax

Awesome 8 / 10

Share on facebook Share on Twitter

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Free Demo Play

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax is a slot machine developed by the supplier Reflex Gaming. It has a configuration of 5 reels, 4 rows and 20 paylines. The theme is Ireland. A green, clear sky and a rainbow dominate the background picture. The symbols consist of cards, mushrooms, green hats, the Double Lucky Mushrooms logo, a golden pot full of gold (regular wild), a shamrock (super wild), a girl with butterfly wings and a well (win multiplier). The range of bets is from $0.20 to $100. The RTP is 95.5% and the maximum probable payout is 19,900x the stake. Built-in features are based on Wild, Stacked Wild, Free Spins, Multiplying Prizes, Wishing Well Bonus modification and Free Spins purchase.

wildcoins casino review
Play at WildCoins Casino and get Up to 3.50 BTC + 400 Free Spins
Play for real

The Best Online Casinos & Bonuses to Play Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax for Real Money

Welcome bonus

Up to 3.50 BTC + 400 Free Spins


  • Crypto-only casino
  • BTC Bonus
  • New brand
WildCoins Casino Review

18+ | New Players Only | T&C Apply

 USA online casinos

Players from USA accepted


18+ | New Players Only | T&C Apply

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax - Slot Review

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Slot to Play

Browse a colorful Irish greenspace

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax is a slot developed by the provider Reflex Gaming. It has a 5 reel, 4 row and 20 payline configuration. The theme is Ireland. Several elements can be seen in the background picture. There is a large green area consisting of several plants, grasses and a rainbow. The player can also see the image of the sky. The rectangular shaped reels have thin golden borders that proliferate to the level of the cell division of each reel.

Double Lucky Mushrooms

One of the bonuses will reward you with great prizes!

There are a total of 11 symbols. The lowest paying ones are made up of 4 cards (J, Q, K and A). A winning combination of 5 elements pays between 5x and 8x the bet. The highest paying symbols are green hats, mushrooms and the Double Lucky Mushrooms logo (a rainbow in a frame). In a win consisting of 5 elements, these symbols pay between 10x and 25x the bet. There are 4 special symbols: two Wilds, a Scatter and a win multiplier. The regular Wild is a gold pot, filled with gold with the word Wild written in red. The second Wild is a picture of a shamrock in a frame with the word “Super Wild” on a red band. The Scatter is a female character dressed in green. This long-haired girl wears the same green hat that appears in the list of regular symbols. The multiplier symbol is a well with a crank and a red roof.

Double Lucky Mushrooms vs. 3 other slots from Reflex Gaming

Slot nameMax. winRTPBonusBetting range
Double Lucky Mushrooms19,900x95.5%Free Spins + other0.20-100
Hillbilly Vegas10,000x95.5%Free Spins + other0.10-100
Midas Wilds4,000x95.2%Free Spins0.20-100
Desperate Dawgs 29,872x95.5%Free Spins0.10-100

Lots of free spins and up to 19,900x the bet to win

In Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax, the betting range is between $0.20 and $100. The RTP is 95.5% and the maximum probable win is 19,900x the stake. The built-in features revolve around Wilds, free spins, Wishing Well Bonus modification and bonus purchase.

The regular Wild allows you to form winning combinations by substitution. The Super Wild has two functions. When it lands on a reel, it occupies all the positions on the reel and will also act like the regular Wild.

The free spins bonus is earned when 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols (Scatters) land on the screen. This gives you 8, 12 or 16 free spins respectively. During the free spins bonus, each mushroom that lands reveals a mystery prize. Subsequently, if a Lady Luck symbol appears on the fifth reel, the mystery prize is multiplied. The multiplier value starts at 2x the bet. This value will double every time the multiplier appears.

Advantages & Disadvantages of Double Lucky Mushrooms


  • Free Spins + mystery prizes
  • Pick Me bonus that reveals cash prizes
  • Win up to almost 20,000x
  • Wide betting range
  • Cheap bonus buy option


  • RTP is below average

Also in this game, the player can enjoy the Wishing Well feature. This is also activated by 3 or more Scatters. This bonus invites the player to select 1 of the 3 wells offered to him. Once selected, the well will determine a cash prize that will be awarded. If three more Scatters land in the next few rounds, the same feature will return again.

You don’t have to wait for the reels to spin to enjoy the free spins feature, as the bonus buy feature is available. It costs 65x the stake, offers a 79% chance of getting free spins and a 21% chance of getting a Wishing Well bonus.


The slot offers its players 2 types of bonuses: Free Spins and a Pick Prize bonus.

Yes, it is triggered by at least 3 Scatters and it features mystery prizes as well!

The working principle of the slot is standard. Players need to decide the bet amount, spin the reels and wait for combinations of identical symbols to form on the active paylines.

Yes, the developer provides a risky game that allows you to double your winnings.

Software Reflex gaming
Slot Types Video Slots
Reels 5x4
Paylines 20
Slot Game Features Bonus Buy, Free Spins, Gamble Feature, Multipliers, Pick Me feature, Scatters, Wild Symbol
Min. Bet 0.20
Max. Bet 100
Slot Themes Luck, Nature
Slot RTP 95.5%
Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Slot by Reflex Gaming

Game Winnings and Payouts

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Wild Symbol

x5 = x25

x4 = x5

x3 = x2.5

x2 = x0.2

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Mushroom Symbol

x5 = x12

x4 = x4

x3 = x2

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Hat Symbol

x5 = x10

x4 = x3

x3 = x1

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Ace Symbol

x5 = x8

x4 = x2

x3 = x0.4

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax King Symbol

x5 = x8

x4 = x2

x3 = x0.4

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Queen Symbol

x5 = x5

x4 = x1

x3 = x0.2

Double Lucky Mushrooms Doublemax Jack Symbol

x5 = x5

x4 = x1

x3 = x0.2


About the author

Kate Ko

Kate Ko / Games editor

Kate joined CorrectCasinos' game team in the late 2021. She's here to find and review all new and upcoming slots titles, so you can just enjoy their free play.

Similar slots

Most popular