Sherwood Showdown Game Modifiers
- Horn Blower – A randomly triggered feature after a losing spin. The reel set may rotate and a winning combination may appear
- Fox Runner – A randomly triggered feature after a losing spin. The reel set automatically spins and a winning combination may be formed
- Reel Rise – The fifth reel extends to 4 or 5 symbols provided that you land scatters on reels 1 and 3
- Winning Shot – While the reels are spinning, one symbol may get shot by an arrow and more symbols, identical to the one hit by the arrow are added to the reels
- Stepping Streak – When activated this game modifier makes the reels spin towards the direction that it is pointing towards
- Fill the Nest – You may get a multiplier of up to x20
The Free Spins bonus feature is activated when you land scatters on reels 1, 3, and 5. Then, you are randomly awarded Bronze Spins, Silver Spins, Gold Spins, Platinum Spins, and King Spins and get a multiplier of x2, x3, x4, or x5, respectively.
Hold & Spin Streak
Apart from a multiplier, the free spins round also brings you coin symbols. All instances of coin symbols remain locked in place. The feature ends when no new coin symbols appear in view.
We have always had a soft spot for fairytales-based slots as they strike a fine balance between good payouts and entertainment. For now, Yggdrasil’s Wilhelm Tell is our favourite, but Greentube’s Sherwood Showdown is definitely a serious contender for the “Best fairytale slot” title.
* Sherwood Showdown is still in the works. We will update this review once we have more information about it. We all hope that soon it will be available for free demo play.