Land of the Free

Excellent 9 / 10

Share on facebook Share on Twitter
Land of the Free Slot Coming Soon

Land of the Free Free Demo Play

Land of the Free is an online slot machine from Nolimit City that is critical of American life. Not surprisingly, the title is derived from Francis Scott Key’s poem that would later inspire “The Star-Spangled Banner. In short, it is another horrific, absurd and, above all, exciting slot machine.

In Land of the Free you will again encounter several patented Nolimit features. These are xBet, xSplit and the new xGod that we previously saw in Nine to Five. In addition, there are numerous mechanisms so there is always something to do.

The slot is labeled Extreme Volatility by Nolimit City. As usual, the payout percentage is just above average at 96.08%. We are already anxious to see if the game is worth the effort. You can read how Land of the Free comes out of the test in this slot machine review.

The Best Online Casinos & Bonuses to Play Land of the Free for Real Money

Land of the Free - Slot Review

How to Play Land of the Free

The playing area of Land of the Free is 5 reels wide and 4 rows high. But at the start of a spin, the last reel is covered with an American flag. At the bottom you have another conveyor belt. Because of the Win All Ways mechanism, you then have 256 Ways to Win. The betting range is as wide as usual and goes from $0.20 to $100.

Winning combinations run from left to right which means that the first symbol must be on the far left. At least 2 other identical symbols must be on connecting reels.

In total, there are 12 symbols you can encounter on the reels of the Land of the Free slot machine. These are the five characters Mama, Eski Moe, Cletus, Trailer Swift and Assman. They provide 4 to 1 times your bet for 5 of the same symbols.

Next you have a condom pack, a pack of blue crystals, a bible, a jerry can and a soft drinking cup. For these you get between 1 and 0.5 times your bet. And then there is a Wild symbol and a Scatter to trigger the bonus.

PROs & CONs of Land of the Free


  • High maximum profit
  • Unique theme with dark humor
  • Lots of features


  • Chaotic gameplay

Bonus features of Land of the Free

Nolimit City ensures that Land of the Free is packed with features. If you don’t know what to expect, it can seem very chaotic. That’s why we explain them one by one, so you can hunt for the maximum win of 57,000 times your stake.

Wild Symbols

The Wild symbol appears only very sporadically on the reels, but gets you in other ways. If there is a crate with 1 or 2 bottles on the conveyor belt, this will create a regular or split Wild on the reel.

In addition, all characters appear Stacked on the reels. If you manage to show an entire character, this becomes a Wild with 4 Ways to Win. The bottles of protein shakes on the conveyor belt cause a partially visible Stacked character to become fully visible as a Wild.

Land of the Free

The maximum winnings are nice and high and feel achievable thanks to the many features and random Titan Spin.

Benzo Bear

Benzo Bear is a popular character in Land of the Free. He occasionally joins the conveyor belt to enrich your playfield with 3 to 8 Wilds.

Mr. Split

On the fifth reel, another character can show up. That’s Mr. Split with his chainsaw. If half a Stack appears, your bottom two rows will be split. A full Stacked Mr. Split will split the entire playing field in two which is good for 32,768 Ways to Win.

Plus if there is a chainsaw on the conveyor belt, symbols on this reel will get an extra split.

Tsunami and Submerged Spins

With all these features, you can win quite a bit. But collecting Scatters is the only way to get truly divine wins. The first Scatter shows ‘The Earth is Flat’ and opens the last reel of your playfield. Other Scatters show ‘The Sun is Flat’, ‘Noledge is Power: Faux News is Real’, ‘The Moon is Cheese’ and ‘Apollo 11 was Fake’.

With 3 or 4 Scatters, you win 12 or 15 Tsunami Spins. Your playfield is then moved to a ‘Made in China’ container in a flooded ice landscape. At the start, the water is already 2 rows high.

This changes a number of previously mentioned features. For example, Benzo Bear changes all symbols below the water level. Mr. Split is also active only under the water. And if you see a rubber duck, you earn 2 extra spins and the water goes up one row.

If you have 5 Scatters in the play area or your play area is completely flooded, then you have the Submerged Spins. With 5 Scatters it’s 20, otherwise your counter just keeps running.

Land of the Free compared to 4 other NoLimit City slots

Slot nameMax. winVolatilityRTPBetting range
Land of the Free57,000xHigh96%0.20-100
Punk Toilet33,333xVery high96%0.20-100
Rock Bottom20,000xHigh96%0.20-150
Walk of Shame9,822xHigh96%0.20-100
Folsom Prison75,000xHigh96%0.20-100

Titan Spin

We think it’s a bit early to joke about this yet, but Nolimit City clearly disagrees. Because at a rare random moment, the Titan submarine can invade your play area.

If one of the Presidants appears in the window, you win a Multiplier of 15,000, 25,000 or 57,000 times your bet. Yes, you read correctly, this feature is an instant mega or maximum win.

xBet and Feature Buy

In addition, you can view the Feature Buy options via the yellow star to the right of your play area. For 68 times your stake, you can buy the Tsunami Spin. If you prefer the Submerged Spin right away, it will cost you 258 times your stake. Or you can try your luck and pay 115.50 times your stake for a 75% chance of Tsunami and 25% chance of Submerged Spins.

In addition, thanks to the xGod feature, you can trigger a Titan Spin. This will cost you 2,310 times your bet and is called the Idiot Spin here.


Land of the Free by Nolimit City has an RTP of 96.08%. With this, they perform just above average.

Yes, collecting 3 or 4 Scatters will win you 12 or 15 Tsunami Spins. With 5 Scatters, you trigger 20 Submerged Spins.

In the base game, you have 256 Ways to Win. With at least 1 Scatter in your play area, this expands to 1,024 Ways to Win. Other features such as a double Wild or Mr. Split increase this number even further.

Land of the Free has a maximum win limit of 57,000 times your bet. You can reach this in one spin with a Titan Spin and the right Presidant behind the window.

Software Nolimit City
Slot Types Video Slots
Reels 5x4
Paylines 256
Slot Game Features Bonus Buy, Expanding reels, Extra Paylines, Free Spins, Multipliers, Scatters, Symbol split, Wild Symbol
Min. Bet 0.20
Max. Bet 100
Slot Themes American
Slot RTP 96%
devices Mobile versionTablet versionDesktop version
Land of the Free Slot by Nolimit City

About the author

Kate Ko

Kate Ko / Games editor

last updated

Kate joined CorrectCasinos' game team in the late 2021. She's here to find and review all new and upcoming slots titles, so you can just enjoy their free play.

Similar slots

best online casinos

Most popular