The game’s interface consists of 5 reels with 4 rows and 40 paylines. The RTP of Dead Man’s Trail follows a bit the same ratio as other Relax Gaming slots with a value of 96.29%. The volatility is high and it will be possible to accumulate up to 50000x the bet when the bonus goes wild. To start the game, you will have to bet from $0.10 to $20 per spin.
The high payout symbols include the big bruiser, the old man, the woman and the young pirate. The A, K, Q and J symbols deliver lower prizes. The wild substitutes for all symbols.
This is a fairly simple feature that is triggered when at least 3 coins appear on the reels. All you have to do is collect the amount of each coin and win the total prize.
The Trail Bonus will activate when you get 3 or more bonus symbols on the reels. This will involve playing a treasure map game where each round you will advance from 1 to 9 steps. To start, turn the bar to determine the number of stages you have to complete.
Each step offers a prize or special action. After passing a normal square or chest, the stage turns into a skull and crossbones indicating the end of the bonus. The goal is to complete as many stages as possible to collect the most prizes, but if you land on a skull, then the game ends and the prizes are won.
Here are all the steps you will encounter on your way:
- Mystery Chest: Trigger one of the 11 special actions.
- Scout: Adds a 100x to 1000x win multiplier to a normal step.
- One-Eye: Multiplies the value of a normal step by x2 to x5 and repeats this action 2 to 4 times.
- Commander: Adds a multiplier x3 to x5 to a normal step.
- Collector: Collects the total value of all normal steps for the total payoff.
- Collect & Command: Adds the total of the normal values won from each tile to the total win.
- Reset: Replaces all bonus end tiles with normal tiles.
- Super Reset: Replaces all bonus ending types with Mystery Chest tiles.
- Coin Win: Adds a credit value of x25 to x50 to the total amount won.
- Persistent Scout: Works like the Scout but activates at the end of each round.
- Persistent One-Eye: Works like the One-Eye but activates at the end of each round.
- Persistent Commander: Works like the Commander and adds 2x to 5x to the normal tiles at the end of each turn.
It is also possible to try your luck by buying the bonus for 100x the stake, which will allow you to better understand its stakes and potential.
Dead Man’s Trail slot is an amazing achievement from Relax Gaming that offers a potential payout of 50,000x the stake. Chances are you’ll get close to that amount when you reach the Trail Bonus feature where the trail game has plenty to provide progressive wins as you travel around the trail.