Theme & Design
Previously, Light & Wonder (formerly SG Digital) released Cluedo Cash Mystery, which was a pretty successful slot machine. You can clearly see the similarities with Cluedo Mighty Ways.
Both have an elegant design and are set (like the board game) at a gigantic mansion. Over the mansion, which can be seen in the background, evening has fallen and dark clouds are gathering. It looks like it might start thundering at any moment.
Basic Details & Specifics
Cluedo Mighty Ways is played on a playing field with 6 reels, each consisting of 4 symbols. The Mighty Ways mechanism allows the reels to grow in size, up to a maximum of 8 symbols per reel.
In the most optimal case, this yields 262,144 different ways to win. The minimum bet in Cluedo Mighty Ways is $0.20 and the maximum bet is just $10 per spin.
The RTP is either 96.0% or 94.24%. Check this especially and we recommend playing at the best paying online casino. Furthermore, the variance of payouts is high and you can win a maximum of no less than 50,000 times your stake.
Cluedo MightyWays vs. 3 other slots by Light & Wonder
|Slot name||RTP||Max. multiplier||Min. bet||Max. bet|
|300 Shields Mighty||96%||25,000x||$0.20||$20|
|Mighty Black Knight||96%||1,000x||$0.10||$25|
|Hula Hula Nights||96%||12,500x||$0.10||$50|
Mighty Ways mechanism
Anyone who has ever played a slot machine with the PopWins mechanism will have no trouble understanding the Mighty Ways mechanism. The mechanisms are in fact very similar. In the Mighty Ways mechanism winning symbols are removed from the reels and replaced by 2 new symbols.
This increases the number of symbols on the corresponding reel. These new symbols can in turn produce new winning combinations, which means that the mechanism can take place several times during a single spin.
The observant player will soon have discovered “The Trail” to the right of the playing field while playing Cluedo Mighty Ways. This special trail consists of 9 steps. Each time the Mighty Ways mechanism takes place, you may take one step on the trail.
There are several boosters you can receive, if you manage to reach position 5:
- Secret Passage: gives access to 1 of the 3 free spins feature;
- Mystery Symbols: up to 8 symbols on the playing field are selected and then changed into an identical symbol;
- Multiplier: a multiplier of up to x10 is applied to each win after the Mighty Ways mechanism occurs next time;
- Random Wilds: 2 to 5 wilds are added;
- Wild Reel: reel 2, 3, 4 or 5 is changed into a “Wild Reel”, which means that the reel consists entirely of wilds.
- Symbol Removal: all low pay symbols are removed from the playing field.
- Board Reset: all symbols are removed from the playing field, after which a new spin takes place.
These are called the Bonus feature, the Super Bonus feature and the Mega Bonus feature.
- Bonus feature delivers 5 free spins.
- Super Bonus feature awards 6 free spins.
- Mega Bonus feature awards 7 free spins.
You don’t know in advance which of the 3 free spins features will be triggered.
However, before the free spins feature begins, a number of choices must be made. You have to designate a killer, murder weapon and murder location. On the background of these 3 cards it is stated which booster they provide for the free spins feature. These are the following boosters:
- Extra Spins: yields 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 or 10 additional free spins. Multipliers: yields a x2 multiplier for all winning combinations.
- Cash Prizes: yields an instant cash prize of x5, x8, x10, x15, x25, x50 or x100 times your stake.
- Remove Ten & Nine: the not so valuable 9 and 10 symbols are removed from the game.
- Expanding Wilds: each wild that lands expands to the maximum size of the reel.
- Extra Ways: the number of ways to win is 14,000 at the start of each spin.
- Reset Wins: if you manage to spin a Time Watch symbol on reel 6, the number of free spins is reset to the initial total.
During the free spins feature of Cluedo Mighty Ways, 1 to 3 new Cluedo cards may appear on the playing field. These cards are flipped over and show a suspect, murder weapon and murder location.
- If 1 of the 3 cards match your chosen cards, you win a cash prize of 5 times your bet.
- If 2 of the 3 cards match your chosen cards, you win a cash prize of 50 times your bet.
- If 3 out of 3 cards match your chosen cards, then you win a cash prize of 2,000 times your bet.
Each time a card does not match your chosen cards, you will receive 1 additional free spin.