Beavis and Butt-Head is a 5-reel, 20 payline slot playable across all devices and accepting bets in the range 0.10 – £500 per spin. It would not be excessive to say that the title comes with an intimidating number of features that incredibly boost your chances of pocketing a sweet win.
As far as symbols go, you will land the standard low-paying royals, as well as Beavis and Butt-Head, principal McVicker, and teacher David Van Driessen. The logo is the highest paying symbol. The wild does its standard symbol replacement duties, while the Hollywood star bonus scatter ensures your entrance into the bonus rounds.
Couch Your Cash Game Modifiers
- Die Fly, Die – Beavis and Butt-Head smack the TV and turn random symbols wild
- Cornholio Wilds – you get fully stacked wild reels
- Colossal Couch Fishing – Butt-Head hooks a giant 3×3 reel that may give you a bonus
- So Nacho – A bag of nachos explodes to give you randomly placed mystery symbols
- Butt Flambe – Beavis chugs hot sauce and the flaming farts he produces grant you a bonus round
- Some Like it Hot – the duo drinks hot sauce and burps fire thus helping you secure a nice win
- Sofa Slugfest – losing symbols are replaced by symbols that form a winning combo
- Change the Channel – Butt-Head changes the channel and helps you land a win
Demo play video:
We’ve recorded a short video of our first demo play of Beavis and Butthead slot. See what we won and lost.
Beavis and Butt-Head Slot Bonus Features
You will be asked to choose among 6 filmstrips. Each of them hides a bonus feature or a mystery win.
The Feature Gamble gives you the chance to try your luck once again. If you hit a Mystery Win symbol, you are taken back to the base game. If you hit a Bonus, you have to decide whether to keep it or try to get another one.
- Don’t Be a Buzzkill – you have to pick either Beavis or Butt-Head to get either a cash prize or buzzkill. The bonus feature ends when the buzzkill meter fills up
- Customers Suck – Beavis and Butt-Head work as cashiers, and the food boxes you pick determine your multiplier. The bonus round ends when you reveal 3 worm burgers
- To B or not to B – either Beavis or Butt-Head symbols turn into wilds during each spin. If you trigger the Super Spins, all Beavis and Butt-Head symbols become wilds on every spin
- Maxi Mart Free Spins – the Maxi Gulp drink gives you wilds. They remain locked in place if the Super Spins are triggered
- The Great Cornholio Free Spins – you get at least two stacked wild reels with every free spin
- Just Deserts Bonus – depending on the position Beavis and Butt-Head land on, you win a different award
Beavis and Butt-Head is a high volatility slot. The plethora of features guarantees you will be kept entertained for hours on end. On the downside, Blueprint should have included Daria and Stewart in the gameplay, but still, this is a slot worth playing and we are looking forward to seeing it go live across all Blueprint casinos.