Details on Merlin’s Revenge Megaways
Merlin’s Revenge Megaways is a 6 reel wide, 2 to 7 rows video slot with a number of lines per spin from 64 to 117,649. The winning combinations also break, leaving the blanks left with new patterns. The maximum payout on Merlin’s Revenge Megaways is 20,000 x bet.
We have recorded a return percentage of exactly 96%.
Merlin’s Revenge vs. 3 other Megaways slots by iSoftBet
Winnings & Paytable
The paytable includes the bridge numbers and letters of 9-A, with payouts ranging from 0.50 to 1.00 x bet. The first is followed by the blue, green and purple gems and the Merlins. The winning range for these high-value pay patterns is 1.50 to 10.00 x bet. The letter W is wild, of course, but cannot be seen on the first or sixth reel. The turquoise gems are swords adorned with bonus text depicting mysterious patterns and scatter marks.
Then we come to the special and free trick features, of which the latter in particular has a longer explanation.
The first to be mentioned are the mysterious patterns. They can land on random points on the game screen, and then turn into one of the winning patterns – without being wildcards or scatter marks.
Another special feature is Max. Megaways. You can guess it without saying it, but once activated, the game will be at its maximum size of 117,649 paylines for one spin.
More generally, the free spins feature advances when a player receives three to six scatter symbols with 8, 10, 14 or 20 free spins. When there is a pattern on the game screen indicated by the counter, they are picked up according to the balls. The further down the chart you go, the more free spins the player gets. In addition to the recent, the minimum number of lines is always only higher.
Before the free spins are played, the player can decide whether or not to try to collect additional spins in the hot tub. Green sections cost an extra spin, while red has the boring return to the base game.
- Collect 20 x 9: You get 4 extra spins – 64 paylines.
- Collect 20 x 10: You get 4 extra spins and a minimum of 500 paylines.
- Collect 15 x J: You get 4 extra spins and a minimum of 500 paylines.
- Collect 15 x Q: You get 3 extra spins and at least 1,000 paylines.
- Collect 12 x K: You get 3 extra spins and a minimum of 1,000 paylines.
- Collect 12 x A: You get 3 extra spins and a minimum of 2,000 paylines.
- Collect 10 x Blue Gems: You get 2 extra spins and a minimum of 5,000 paylines.
- Collect 10 x Green Gems: You get 2 extra spins and a minimum of 10,000 paylines.
- Collect 8 x Purple Gems: You get 1 extra spin and a minimum of 50,000 paylines.
- Collect 8 x Merlin: You get 1 extra spin and a minimum of 117,649 paylines.
The free spins feature (and its pre-bonus round) can also be purchased for 80 x the bet.
If this was “Merlin’s revenge”, it fell a little short. It’s not a perfect copy of Morgana Megaways by iSoftBet, but it’s pretty close except for one special feature and the missing coin wins from the free spins.