The Glory and Britannia is a 5-reel, 243 ways to win slot. If you activate the free spins feature, it will play on a 1024 ways to win reel set. The minimum bet is as low as 0.30p. The maximum bet is £300 per spin. If you visit the Shop section and some of the seven British historical figures come into play, you are entitled to receiving some even sweeter awards.
Free Play Video:
Glory and Britannia Winning Symbols
Players rarely complain about the design of the Playtech titles. When you load the Glory and Britannia, you will enjoy crisp, captivating images. The music background perfectly suits the theme.
The low-paying symbols are presented by playing card values. The mid paying symbols are rings, crowns, books. The lion rampant on the red shield is the best paying symbol. It pays 17 times your stake for five of a kind.
The golden cross with the ruby red gem is the wild symbol that appears on the middle reels only. The scatter is the flag of England. If you land 3, 4 or 5 scatters in one spin, you will earn 2, 5 or 20 times your stake. You will also trigger the Free Spins feature, which will award you with at least 15 spins. When an extra row is added, you get 1024 ways to win. The free spins cannot be retriggered.
Glory and Britannia Side Bet Shop
Some game suppliers warmly embraced the approach of allowing players to buy in-game features to speed up the game action. One of the latest games, offering such an option is Yggdrasil’s Champions of Rome where you can purchase free spins that cost 50x your stake.
As for the Glory and Britania side bet shop, it offers 7 figures from English history. Each of them comes with a different award. If you purchase all 7 of them, the minimum bet jumps from 0.30 to £1 per spin. The features are randomly triggered during your gameplay.
- Lady of the Lake – awards you 3 re-spins. The low-value symbols are removed
- Templar Knight feature – you are rewarded a re-spin. The Knight puts mystery treasure chests on the reels, and they reveal a random winning symbol
- Guinevere – you are awarded a re-spin during which an enchanted symbol spreads across the reels to create a winning combination
- Merlin – Merlin can randomly turn 1, 2 or 3 reels into wilds
- Duke of York – the Duke of York can appear only if you activate the free spins feature. He awards you with a 5x multiplier
- King Arthur – King Arthur awards 20 free spins but not before you trigger the free spins feature
- Robin Hood – during the free spins round, Robin Hood fires his bow and arrow to award you with re-spins with extra wilds
If you enjoy historical/ medieval-themed slots, you will find the Glory and Britannia incredibly entertaining. If you have a larger bankroll, we recommend you to try all side features to maximise your chances of winning.