The Arcane Reel Chaos is a 5-reel, 20 payline slot, playable across all devices, and accepting bets between 0.20 and £20 per spin. The gameplay is centred around the 4 superheroes who have the mission of saving the city from the villains.
The symbols you will land during your gameplay include the standard low-paying A to 10 royals, the Evil Deep Pockets, as well as the four superheroes – Psyop, Flare, Zero X, and Chrono. Each of them may randomly appear during the base game and trigger the following bonus features:
- If Psyop appear on the reels, you get 2 or 3 wilds appearing on reels 2 or 3
- If Zero X appears, you get 3-5 wilds added on the reels
- If Flare appears on the reels, you are awarded a multiplier of up to x5
- Chrono may appear only after a losing spin to grant you re-spins on all 5 reels. The feature ends when you hit a winning combination. Every re-spin increases your multiplier x1
A snake around a precious amulet is the scatter. Land three of them simultaneously on reels 1, 3, and 5 to start the battle against Deep Pockets.
- In stage 1 Deep Pockets has two health points and a x1 multiplier.
- In stage 2, Deep Pockets has 4 health points and a 2x multiplier
- In stage 3, Deep Pockets has 5 health points and a 3x multiplier
- In stage 4, Deep Pockets has 6 health points and a 4x multiplier
If the hero passes stage 4, the Victory Bonus is triggered.
The Arcane Reel Chaos is a medium volatility title that is well worth the spin. We consider the Chrono’s re-spin the best base game feature, but any of them may bring you a decent payout. May 16, 2019 is fastly approaching and we are looking forward to seeing the slot playable across all NetEnt casinos.